I hear there is a big game on Sunday! I’ve been know to sleep through a football game or two….but I do get excited about the Super Bowl. I love any excuse to throw a party with family, friends and food…..oh yes….and football!
If you are still planning your football celebration and need a few ideas, here are a few of my favorite ways to enjoy the BIG GAME!
Remember, you don’t have to stop eating healthy jut because it’s the Super Bowl. There are plenty of foods that you can enjoy other than pizza!
1. Make a huge pot of White Chili. Serve with avocado, chips, and cheese.
4. I love Roasted Tomato with Goat Cheese . They are so easy to make.
5. These Bacon-Chocolate Apple Slices from freckled italian are to die for.
6. Oh my….these Magic Coconut Bars from Simply Living Healthy look amazing!
7. Decorate with a football paper chain via Snap Creativity.
9. Set up a football theme photo booth!
What are your plans for the big game?
Don’t Miss a Post. Subscribe by email!