Do you need a healthy snack for you and your family? Apple Nachos are all over the internet, so I couldn’t wait to try them. I was not disappointed. This snack has quickly become a favorite of our family. When you are making these nachos, remember, anything goes! You can add your favorite nut, blueberries, sliced strawberries, or even drizzle dark chocolate.
- 2-3 apples (I prefer Honeycrisp or Gala)
- nut butter
- dried unsweetened coconut chips
- dark chocolate chips (I prefer Enjoy Life brand.)
- cashews (toasted)
- chopped pecans (toasted)
1. Slice the apples very thin and arrange over plate.
2. Drizzle nut butter all over the apples. (I heated up he nut butter, so it poured a bit easier. I added a tsp of coconut oil to my nut butter to make it thinner. You can also add it to a pastry bag to make drizzling easier.)
3. Sprinkle with coconut chips, chocolate chips, and nuts.
Don’t Miss a Post. Subscribe by email!